Monday, June 1, 2009

10th Anniversary


I've been meaning to blog these pictures and now that in 45 minutes till June 1st, I thought it's a great time!! Lance and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in April. The past 10 years have been wonderful adventure, so far we have moved 6 times with more to come. Our little family has become so close and I wouldn't change anything!!! To celebrate our 10 years together we rented a cabin at a bed and breakfast called Whispering Pines. It's just north of Lake Isabella, CA it was a wonderful treat, our cabin was awesome, we had a beautiful view from our back deck, and the food was delicious. It was the first time we have been away from Abby (other than a night in the hospital... I was so drugged it doesn't count!) it was weird to not have her with us but she had a blast with grandpa Randy. Here's to the next 10 years!!

1 comments:

ALICIA said...

Glad you had a great time. The pictures look really pretty there.