Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mule Days Parade

I thought this was real funny. What creative parade entries they have using Jack Ass's LOL



So next to the Clydesdale I'll take one of these, Oh my, they were striking!! Oh yes, and from the great state of TEXAS!!! Oh how I miss TEXAS.


This was the 20 mule team and amazing to watch when they turn the mules towards the back actually jump over the ropes to keep them all in line and then straighten themselves back up. Who said mules were dumb? From what I saw they were pretty stinkin' smart.... stubborn maybe......

This was Abby's favorite, she said "Mama, Mama, hurry take a picture of that one, I LOVE IT!!"

1 comments:

ALICIA said...

Those horses are absolutely beautiful!!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I like those little horses too Abby.