Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

Yesterday we got about 6-8 inches of Snow. Abby LoVeD it!! Her and Daddy were out playing in it by 8:30am. I peaked outside and they had built a little snow man, Abby had snow angels all over the yard and they were having a snowball fight.
I love to watch them have such a good time.


I love Christmas lights, it's to bad the paint job in the background ruins this picture!! LOL

Our Ginger bread house turned out so cute this year. Abby made sure there was a mail box in front and it had a chimney for Santa. I thought that was so cute, she did a fantastic job making them too!! Lance said it needed a wood pile by the door and ice cycles and I did the tree's and a wreath. We sure made a HuGe mess but it sure was fun!!

0 comments: