Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dressin' up


This is Abby and her friend Jesslyn. They play so cute together and they are about the same size. Jesslyn is 6 and starting the first grade on Monday. Abby wanted to get together before she goes back to school. Poor Abby all her friends are going to school, and she has to stay home with her crazy Mom. Makes Mama happy though!! They had got all ready to go to the "ball" and Abby came in and asked if they could wear my crowns from high school. It's fun to see her have a good time with them. Someone better, I did some crazy things in order to get those!! LOL It was worth it now that I see my little girl playing with them!! They were using my backdrop as the "ballroom" and dancing away so of course I had to take a few pictures!!

2 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

Abby is as cute as ever. My girls have never really wanted to play dress up. I wish they would, I want to play! Is Abby homeschooled or just not old enough to go yet??

Gaylene said...

Abby is 3 and will turn 4 in October. She misses the dead line for school so she has an extra year with her Mama. Which I'm really happy about!! I'm going to home school her this year and send her to preschool next year. We are moving in October so I'll start when we get all moved. It was fun to read your Tag. that was pretty cute!!