Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School Party



Gage had been asking to have several friends over for a sleepover this summer. I told him why didnt' we wait until just before school started & make it a back to school party. ( I was mainly just trying to put it off) Well, back to school is here & I survived the party. He had 5 of his friends over & they had a blast. They played bball, football, freeze tag, flashlight tag, ping pong, Wii & I am sure I'm leaving something out. I'm glad we've got that one out of the way.



1 comments:

Gaylene said...

Looks like fun!! Now we have all the fun holidays to look forward too!! I love Fall!! Ali, Abby thinks your pink 4 wheeler is AwEsOmE!!! The pictures of her and her friend riding it with the princess dresses on is so cute. She can take it to the ball if she wants to!!