Thursday, May 15, 2008

Funny things kids say.....

Oh my Abby.....
Last night she was full of it. She was doing all kinds of things for the video camera, saying she was on TV. I'll have to figure out how to post a clip from my camera. Anyhow, I set the video camera down and grabbed my digital camera and she went to take a picture, Abby immediately posed!!!! Giving me the look above! I snapped it and said to her "what was that look?" She came right back with "SEXY"!!! I sat on the floor laughing so hard!! The way she said it was hilarious. Then she laughed and proceeded to give me all her different looks. I'm going to have to do somethings with all her looks. Lance and I were laughing so hard looking at them last night. Man, she makes us happy!!!

Thank you Sheena babe for teaching my babes SEXY!!! LOL

1 comments:

ALICIA said...

That is soooo funny & so cute!!!! I love it!!! Wish I was there to see all those modeling looks. Love you Abby.