Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vacuum Victory!!






Abby has been scared to death of the vacuum since she was little. It's so bad that she makes me wait until her daddy gets home to vacuum so he could "save her". She sits on his lap and does not move until I put it away. She doesn't like the shop vac either if we are cleaning our vehicles she has always helped until the vacuum comes out and she runs to the house!! Anyhow today I told her that I vacuumed when I was little and that started to calm her fears, I wanted to clean up the front yard. The neighbor is horrible and has spread cigarette butts all over the yard and they have blow to our side as well. It looks horrible, I don't want to touch them nor do I like that Abby picks them up so Lance came up with the idea of using the shop vac. After a few minutes Abby said "Mama I think I can try now" I was SHOCKED!! I let her and then she started cleaning EVERYTHING. We ended up in the garage and she did the car and then started cleaning the concrete floor. I was so proud of her for over coming that fear and I had to have proof for her Daddy. We wanted to share the pictures of Abby's huge victory!! Now we'll see how she does when I vacuum the house tomorrow!! LOL

1 comments:

ALICIA said...

What a big girl!! Way to go Abby. We are so proud of you!!! YEA ABBY!!!!