Friday, April 18, 2008

Miss USA Pageant

Last week Abby and I watched the Miss USA pageant. I think it's more fun to watch her then the show!! She gets soooo into it!! I had to get my camera out because she was cracking me up. She was so excited about Miss Texas and cheered her little heart out. Poor thing was so tried she fell asleep about 4 minutes before Miss Texas won!!! The next morning that's the first thing she asked me about. Lance had to find picture of Miss Texas with her "crown" on the Internet. Abby wanted to see so bad! I hope she really doesn't decide she wants to be a pageant girl. I don't know what the heck I'm doing and I don't know if she will fall for Stacy's tricks and get her to sing in Spanish!!! LOL Oh the things we do when we don't know any better!!! I sure love ya Stacy, but how in the world did you get me to do some of things I did???

2 comments:

ALICIA said...

That was the cutest thing ever. I totally forgot the pagent was on. I love watching those things so I wasn't too happy with myself. GO ABBY!!!

Sheena said...

Don't worry Gaylene, you can figure out things to make your children crazy and then we all can laugh about them later. Perhaps you need to get Abby a little sister she can talk into doing crazy things.